Cosmetic Medical Training is growing! Medical practitioners love our customer focused model of providing Botox & Dermal Filler injection training. We respect your time and you love our methods! We need more experienced Botox injection trainers from all over USA to work with us.
Assistant Botox & Dermal Filler Trainer (PA / NP / RN).
CMT is looking for per diem experienced Botox & Dermal Filler injectors who can assist in the hands-on training of beginner physicians, dentists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in the technical skill of Botox and Dermal Filler injection.
Flexible according to your schedule and the trainee’s schedule.
At the office of the trainee. This may be locally within your city. If you agree to travel for us and train away from your city, then all travel costs (airfare, hotel and car rental) will be reimbursed to you.
- Review all CMT instructional videos and document, including employee instructions.
- Connect with the trainee to solidify the training schedule and ensure arrival of all necessary supplies.
- Brief Q&A prior to the training
- Patient consultation
- Assist in identifying landmarks and marking the face.
- Observe proper injection technique.
- Ensure that the injection amount is proper.
- Patient post injection care
Post training wrap up discussion if any.
Example training session
You will travel to a medical practice and teach 1 – 2 trainees (who already watched the online training videos ahead of time) to perform hands on injections on around 4 – 6 live models for both Botox and dermal fillers. Typical training session will last 4 – 5 hours.
Starting at $500 per training session of 2 trainees ($250 per additional trainees above 2). Negotiable depending on prior experience. Travel related costs are reimbursed.
Call us at (212) 470-8059 to find out more.